Chesapeake Health Care is a 501(c)(3) non-profit Community Health Center that was established in 1994 to provide medical, dental, pharmacy and mental health services to our patients. We accept donations for a variety of programs including:
- Prescription assistance – Many of our patients are prescribed medications but cannot afford them, nor the supplies necessary. A newly diagnosed diabetic may suffer more complications if unable to begin insulin injections. Your contribution will help a patient obtain prescriptions to improve their health.
- Diapers for our babies – Children often arrive at our pediatric offices without diapers. Please support our efforts to supply our children with proper underclothing, financial help, electricity and water may not be available for many of our parents.
- Max Cooley Scholarship Fund – Chesapeake Health Care has established a scholarship fund to support the dreams of its employees of achieving advanced education in the medical field. Please help our staff fulfill their dreams.
- Summer Therapeutic Program – Chesapeake Health Care established a therapeutic summer program for at-risk youth in our community. This program provides an opportunity for youth to participate in activities that encourage the enhancement of life skills such as anti-bullying tactics, anger management, making appropriate health choices (e.g., “Say No to Drugs”), exercise and nutritional education. Our children are our future, so we believe that we must invest in them!
- CHC Capital Funding – Chesapeake Health Care provides health care services to patients in need, regardless of their ability to pay. Your donation will help us expand our services (including the building of our new OB/GYN facility in Woodbrooke), and our future plans to expand our services in Wicomico, Somerset, and Worcester counties.
- Dental Services Fund – Many adults in our region suffer poor oral health. Loss of teeth, oral infections, and other chronic diseases debilitate our patients. Your donation will help us to provide them with access to dental services for preventative, restorative and emergency care.
To make a tax-deductible contribution to any one of these funds, please make your check payable to Chesapeake Health Care, and in the Memo line designate the fund for your contribution. If you would like to use a credit card, please contact our Controller at 410-749-1015, ext. 1630.
Mail your contribution to:
Chesapeake Health Care
P.O. Box 1978
Salisbury, MD 21802-1978