Open Enrollment Health Insurance Event Saturday, Dec. 2, 2017
Last Chance! Get help signing up for a health insurance plan before the Dec. 15th deadline.
Chesapeake Health Care is hosting a free, in-person insurance enrollment fair, with assistance from our Certified Application Counselors. They’ll make sure that you find the most savings.
All attendees, please be sure to bring:
- Social Security numbers (or documents and numbers for any legal immigrants who need insurance).
- Birth dates and general information about family members who are applying.
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance.
- Employer and income information for everyone in your family (for example, pay stubs, W-2 Forms,
or Wage and Tax Statements).
- Information about any job-related health insurance available to your family.
You can enroll in or change 2018 Marketplace health insurance right now. The 2018 Open Enrollment Period runs from November 1, 2017 to December 15, 2017. It’s important to act quickly. If you don’t act by December 15, 2017 you can’t get 2018 coverage unless you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
For more information, please contact Josh Boston at 410-749-1015, or email@example.com.