April 24 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join us for this free seminar to learn how to:
• Identify your money values so you can make decisions that align with your values;
• Set SMART financial goals;
• Understand the components of a budget;
• Plan and pay for irregular expenses like vacations, and car maintenance;
• Create an emergency savings plan for rainy days.
RSVP: Amy Massey, Nurse Educator at CHC
(410) 546-6650, ext 1175
The seminar will be held in the Conference Center of the OB/GYN building. The entrance is located to the left of the main entrance.