Free Help in Finding Affordable Healthcare
December 11 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
– Social Security numbers (or documents and numbers for any legal immigrants who need insurance).
– Birth dates and general information about family members who are applying.
– Policy numbers for any current health insurance.
– One month of employer and income information for everyone in your family (for example, pay stubs, W-2 Forms, or Wage and Tax Statements).
– Information about any job-related health insurance available to your family.